Friday, January 7, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?

I just read an article from the Huffington Post that makes my blood boil. I have not been able to cover one of my favorite scandals of the decade, The Gulf Oil Spill, as I was in the middle of building my small business during this time. However, this does not mean I won't talk about it at all. In fact, I've done plenty of it on my Facebook page to last a lifetime, so look for alot of those thoughts to make it here.

Anyway, back to this nonsense story about how the Presidential Commission and other panels have decided to bring forth criminal charges to BP, Transocean and Halliburton. This means these jack-asses will not see one day in prison over one of the biggest, hanus crimes America has ever seen. 11 worker's had died. That means 11 families will have to live out their natural born life knowing their loved one's killer will never see the inside of a jail cell and will continue to rape and pillage the Earth. Granted, they will all see hefty fines, but their income and their income tax will far outweigh their fines, keeping these bastards in business and on top of the world.

Not only will these families have to live with this disgusting news, so will our oceans and all living and dead within the oceans. I don't know what you are thinking about the recent mass fish kills and bird kills, but I think it all ties in with the billions of crude and corexit that was poured into our oceans. The birds migrated to the Gulf in November. Then they flew on to their destinations. The birds fed from the infested Gulf and have now spread the toxins across the globe. This, along with Chemtrails and pollution and the corexit overdoses all over the world, this is what contributed to it.

To know these assholes will get a slap in the pocketbook for causing the entire Gulf to die is sickening. If I poured so much as a pint of oil into a river or stream somewhere, I'd go to jail for an awfully long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment