Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Electric Cigarette Experience

As a Certified Hypnotist, I have seen and counseled many people, including myself, in the art of smoking cessation. In all of my years in the industry, I have not seen one cessation product work as good as the Fifty-One Electric Cigarettes. Normally, as a professional, I would suggest to you to replace your cigarette "nic-fit" with deep breaths, sips of water, exercise or short brisk walks. If the fit had gotten so bad and I'm receiving emergency phone calls or emails in the middle of the night, I would do a live session or suggest my client pop-in their Hypnosis CD immediately. To be honest with you, my professional advice is about to change, drastically. And some of my fellow Hypnotherapists may comment negatively about Pickle's Opinion. But that is precisely why I named my blog the way I did.

I'm am going to be completely honest with you. This is only my personal story and in no way does this mean all or none of these things will apply to you. But for me, I have tried every damn thing on this planet to quit smoking. I have had 3 professional and 4 long-distance Hypnosis sessions by Doctor's of Hypnotherapy. I think I stopped smoking for 3 months with all the sessions I had received. And I wasn't looking for the magic pill or the magic wand. I REALLY wanted to stop smoking. I tried cold turkey, cutting back, scare tactics, Smoke Away, gum, and various other stop smoking gimmicks. I even tried self-hypnosis, one of the most powerful forms of hypnosis as you can truly focus on your needs and fears and desires. The more I tried, the more I smoked.

I have seen Hypnosis help so many clients to stop smoking, I've also seen it fail. For the most part, people were looking for that magic "Crutch", something that can replace the long-lost habit of holding that cigarette, inhaling that cigarette, exhaling that cigarette...And ladies and gentlemen, I think I have found it. Fifty-One Electric Cigarettes.

Let me tell you, my fiance bought this electronic cigarette kit for me and I have absolutely fallen in love with it. I opened up the package, tore open the pre-charged plastic cigarette, attached my nicotine filter and started puffing away, on what felt like a real cigarette, tasted like a menthol cigarette (available in menthol and non-menthol), and smoked like a real cigarette. But it was 1000 times safer than a real cigarette, and only contained nicotine and water vapor. This E-Cigarette allows one the freedom to smoke virtually anywhere - without the flame, ash, tar, or carbon monoxide and 598 other harmful additives and chemicals found in traditional tobacco cigarettes.

I have not smoked a real cigarette in 10 days. No nic-rage. No irritability, no family or pets running away from me in fear, no feeling like I can walk through walls to get a drag off a smoke. None of that. When I felt a nic-fit approaching, I would simply take a drag off my electric cigarette and my craving was completely satisfied. I am impressed. Everyone needs to switch to these. I have smoked for 26 years, I was a heavy smoker, 1-3 packs a day at times. I thought I was doomed to become a non-smoker. But I was wrong. This device may have quite possibly saved my life, my children's lives, my pet's lives...it is an amazing product.

I recommend this product to anyone over the age of 18. And I also am going to recommend it to all of my clients who come to me for smoking cessation. This product along with some really good sessions, will definitely help you kick that smoking habit, once and for all. Buy it here!

==It's only Pickles Opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment