Monday, December 27, 2010

New and Improved Blog!

I have not updated this blog in FOREVER. Since the introduction of the very unique concept of Hypnothoughts 2 years ago, I did decide to close the doors on my hypnosis referral service. The market is really not there anymore. And Hypnothoughts is the best place out there where one can match themselves up to a Certified Hypnotherapist. If you are looking for one in your area, just simply post to the forums and or join their live chat and you'll find a professional within hours, if not minutes. So head on over to http://www.Hypnothoughts.com and good luck. Also, almost all of the hypnosis links on this blog do not work anymore. No more tests, no more websites, just hardcore advice from here on out. I really love to touch on relationship advice, stress/anxiety, weight loss, smoking cessation, plus a variety of other topics, so look out for these posts and if you need advice, please comment!

I'm still available for counseling through this blog and through email, and I will continue to post advice on many issues in the future. In the meantime, I have decided to turn this blog into one opinionated son of a gun. My topics will include anything that comes to my mind! And for the conservative types who visit my blog, just remember, "It's only Pickles Opinion."

No comments:

Post a Comment